Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brownie recipe!

I'm back to share my brownie recipe!
This recipe is super simple and can be 'baked' in the microwave on power 9 for 6 minutes, or is fabulous baked in the oven at 350, for about 20-25 minutes.
See August 1st post for Nearly Normal All-Purpose flour recipe.

2/3 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet)
1/2 cup butter or margarine

2 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

2/3-3/4 cup of Nearly Normal All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. baking powder
dash of salt

Melt first 2 ingredients in microwave on high for one minute. Add next 3 ingredients and mix well, (I just mix by hand with a whisk)

Mix last 3 ingredients, and then add to chocolate mixture.
Batter will be very thick and need to be spread on in 8" square baking pan.
Quick and easy 6 minutes on power 9 in the microwave, or for more chewy brownies bake in oven at 350F for 20-25 minutes until done in centre.

These are fabulous, and you'd never know that they're gluten free! I hope you enjoy.

I will update this post with a photo when I have the brownies last long enough to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment